On each ring product you will be able to choose which ring size you require. They are listed in US sizes (for example US size 6) but most also show other formats (UK size, EUR size).
There is a guide below for your assistance.
Measure your ring from home
- Grab some string. Thin string like dental floss is best. Wrap the string around the base of the specific finger you'd like to measure. Make it slightly tight. If you are fitting a midi ring, place the string around the chosen spot on the finger.
- Mark with a sharpie where the string just overlaps. Unwrap the string and place it against a ruler.
- Measure the length in MM. This is the circumference of your finger. Below are mm guides. If you are between sizes e.g. 60mm, we suggest rounding down to the nearest sizing (in this case, size 8) as often this method is slightly looser than your actual size.
- If you have a ring which fits you perfectly, follow the same procedure by measuring the inside circumference of the ring with string and a ruler and apply to the guide below.
If you know your ring size but in a different format (e.g. UK size, millimetres) please see the conversion below. Please note that mm refers to circumference of the finger.
- XXS = US SIZE 4 = UK SIZE H = EUR 46.68mm
- EXTRA SMALL = US SIZE 5 = UK SIZE J = EUR 49 = 48.38mm
- SMALL = US SIZE 6 = UK SIZE L = EUR 51 = 50.58mm
- MEDIUM = US SIZE 7 = UK SIZE N = EUR 54 = 53.16mm
- LARGE = US SIZE 8 = UK SIZE P = EUR 57 = 57.15mm
- EXTRA LARGE = US SIZE 9 = UK SIZE R = EUR 59 = 59.34mm
- XXL = US SIZE 10 = UK SIZE T = EUR 62 = 62.33mm
NEED MORE HELP? If you need more information about sizing please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com. However, if you do buy one of our products but it is not the size you want when it arrives, we do accept returns and exchanges for your piece of mind.